Magnamail M185 Give Away
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. There will be a total of 405,000 Magnamail catalogues and 85,000 email offers distributed amongst residents of Australia (excluding South Australia) and New Zealand.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia (excluding South Australia residents) and New Zealand. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Entries can only be made by ordering from the relevant accompanying Magnamail catalogue. Entrants must submit all requested information at the time of placing an order. If ordering via our website www.magnamail.co.nz orders must include the prompted promotion code and claim number as specified on the promotional letter, in order to be eligible to receive the prize. Entry is automatic on receipt of a completed order.
- Prior to any catalogues being mailed, winning claim numbers are preselected by an approved computer program by Handling Matters, 1/3 Green Street, Brookvale 2100. The major prize winning claim numbers are sent to our auditors for safe-keeping. On receiving entries the number allocated to each customer order will be compared against the list of winning claim numbers. When a matching entry is received the prize will be dispatched to the customer.
- Promotion commences on the 2 July 2012. Entries close last mail received on the 13 September 2012 and all claims must be received by that date. A second chance draw for any unclaimed Major Prizes will take place at Handling Matters, 1/3 Green Street, Brookvale 2100 on the 25 September 2012 at 3pm. All entrants that have ordered from the accompanying catalogue during the promotional period will be included in the second chance draw for unclaimed Major Prizes. Winners will be notified by mail and their prize will be mailed to them within 28 days. In the event that winners of the unclaimed prize draw cannot be located, an additional draw will be conducted on 9 January 2012 at 3 pm.
- The names of the Major Prize winners will be published in The Australian on Tuesday 4 October 2012 and Sunday Star Times in New Zealand on Sunday 7 October 2012. If there is an event for unclaimed prize draw, names will be published in The Australian on Tuesday 15 January 2012 and Sunday Star Times in New Zealand on Sunday 20 January 2012. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The major prizes include: 1 x $20,000 Cash, 1 x $1,000 Cash, 1 x iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi with case valued at $496 (MC796X/A), 1 x Sony Digital Camera with case and SD card valued at $199 (DSCW63US). Minor Prizes include: 58,725 x World Clock and Calculators valued at $8 (X123). The Promoter calculates that there will be 42,050 x World Clock and Calculators awarded to winners in Australia, valued to $336,400 and 16,675 of these World Clock and Calculators for winners in New Zealand, valued to $133,400. Total projected prize pool value is $491,495. All prizes are valued in Australian dollars. Cash prize awarded in NZ dollars.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise stated. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes.
- If any prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Printing and other quality control errors will invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- Official game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost, or misdirected mail.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) a prize.
- By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit with their entry being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. All personal details of the entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
- The Promoter is Magnamail Pty Ltd of Unit 4A, 5 Talavera Road, North Ryde NSW 2113.
A.B.N. 13 001 229 376.