Magnamail 2131 Giveaway Promotion
Magnamail Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. There will be a total 2,265,000 Magnamail catalogues distributed amongst residents of Australia (excluding South Australia) and New Zealand.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia (excluding South Australian residents) and New Zealand. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Entries can only be made by ordering from the accompanying Magnamail catalogue. Entrants must submit all requested information at the time of placing an order. If ordering via our website www.magnamail.co.nz orders must include the prompted media code and catalogue number, in order to be eligible to receive the prize. Entry is automatic on receipt of your completed order.
- Prior to any catalogues being mailed, winners are preselected by an approved computer program by Handling Matters, 1/3 Green Street, Brookvale NSW 2100. The names/claim numbers of major prize winners and the prize that has been pre-allocated to them is sent to our auditors for safe-keeping. On receiving entries a number allocated to each customer will be compared against a list of winning claim numbers. When a matching entry is received the prize will be despatched to the customer.
- Promotion commences on the 10 January 2013. Entries close last mail received on the 15 May 2013 and all claims must be received by that date. A second chance draw for any unclaimed major prizes will take place at Handling Matters, 1/3 Green Street, Brookvale NSW 2100, on 22 May 2013 at 3pm. All entrants that have ordered from the accompanying catalogue during the promotional period will be included in the second chance draw for unclaimed major prizes. Winners will be notified by mail and their prize will be mailed to them within 28 days. In the event that winners of the unclaimed prize draw cannot be located, an additional draw will be conducted on 22 August 2013 at 3pm.
- The names of winners of prizes valued at over $250 will be published in The Australian on Tuesday 4 June 2013 and Sunday Star Times in New Zealand on Sunday 2 June 2013. If there is an event for unclaimed prize draw, names will be published in The Australian on Tuesday 27 August 2013 and Sunday Star Times in New Zealand on Sunday 1 September 2013. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prizes are: 1 x $25,000 Cash, 1 x $5,000 Cash, 1 x Olympus Camera (81793) including case and two 8GB Sandisk cards, together valued at $318 and 27,800 x World Time Travel Clocks (X179) valued at $10. There are 16,000 of these World Time Travel Calculator for winners in Australia, total value is $160,000 and 11,800 x World Time Travel Calculator for winners in NZ, total value is $118,000. Total prize value is $308,318. All prizes are valued in Australian dollars. Cash prize awarded in NZ dollars.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash unless otherwise stated. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes.
- If any prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Printing and other quality control errors will invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim.
- Official game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, or misdirected mail.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) a prize.
- By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit with their entry being entered into a database and the Promoter may use this information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant. All personal details of the entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
The promoter is Magnamail Pty Ltd of Unit 4A, 5 Talavera Road, North Ryde NSW 2113. A.B.N. 13 001 229 376.