MAGNAMAIL ‘EASY CASH’ 13 PROMOTION
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participating in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is only open to residents of Queensland and Victorian only. Employees of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion and the immediate family of these people are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time during or after the closing date of the Promotion, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Only one entry permitted per person.
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected mail.
- Promotion commences on Wednesday 25th March 2013. Entries close last mail received on Tuesday 14th May 2013. The Prize Draw will take place at Handling Matters, 1/3 Green Street, Brookvale 2100 at 3pm AEST on Tuesday 21st May 2013. The winners will be notified by mail and the names of winners’ of prizes valued at over $100 will be published in The Australian on Tuesday 28th May 2013. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first correct valid entry drawn will win the $1,000 1st prize, the next 10 correct valid entries drawn will each win $150 the next 5 correct valid entries drawn will each win $100. Subject to conditions 8, prizes will be awarded in the form of a cheque made out to the person nominated on the winning entry form.
- If the winner of a major prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
- Total prize pool is $3,000. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw as are necessary on Tuesday 27th August 2013 at 3pm AEDST in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by that date, subject however to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA). In the event of any winners prizes over $100, their names will be published in The Australian on Tuesday 3rd September 2013.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained , as a result of taking any of the prizes , except for any liability which cannot be excluded by the law.
- All entries remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant, including the sending of the electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
- The Promoter is Magnamail Pty Ltd of Unit 4A, 5 Talavera Road, North Ryde, NSW 2113.
A.B.N. 13 001 229 376.